12.09.2011

About mwah

Hello.

I'm Ria the Unicorn. Actually, take off the unicorn part. I'm not really a unicorn. (But don't tell the Unicorn Society of Unicorniness. I'm a member, just so you know.) My real name is Maria.

My favorite colors are purple and orange.I love pickles.My favorite singers are Owl City, Bruno Mars, and The Ready Set.My favorite bands are Capital Lights, Relient K, Switchfoot, Hot Chelle Rae, and Newsboys.

I'm obsessed with Gregg Sulkin (he's a British actor) and the TV show House of Anubis. So you might see a lot of those two things on this blog.

I'm a writer. I love writing stories. I'm currently writing my first book.

I'm not the only author of this blog. My friend Amanda is my co-author (or co-blogger if you prefer to use technical terms). 

Welcome to our blog.

(You may land the space shuttle, Neil Armstrong. You have reached your destination.


Goodbye (for now),
Ria the Unicorn

1 comment: